[Mary Beth Nolan for Shaw Media]
[Norris Cultural Arts Center Board Vice President Mark Smith demonstrates a lighting and sound control panel at the Baker Community Center in St. Charles.]
Tickets for each of the four "Saturday Night Lights" concerts at 7:30 p.m. at the Baker cost $25 if purchased on the day of the event or $20 in advance. For the Saturday night concerts, each ticket holder will receive coupons for two complimentary beverages upon arrival at the venue.
The four "Wednesdays @ One" events at the Baker will be presented free of charge at 1 p.m., thanks to the support of Colonial Café.
Baker's Saturday lineup
• Alyssa Allgood Jazz Quartet on Feb. 15
• Ragged Rascals Irish band on March 7
• Dan Buck and One of the Boyzz on April 4
• Joan Ellison in "Love Finds Judy Garland" on May 16
Baker's 'Wednesdays @ One'
• Beethoven @ 250 with Andrew Lewis on Feb. 19
• "The Making of 'My Fair Lady'" with Charles Troy on March 18
• "Music to Commemorate the Titanic" with Phil Passen on April 15, the date of the sinking
• "Schubert: Man of Melody and Mystery" with Janna Williamson on May 20
• "March of the Women: Music to Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Women's Suffrage" with Phil Passen on Feb. 23
• University of Wisconsin Varsity Band on Feb. 28
• Beethoven violin and piano sonatas with Dmitri Makhtin and Julia Siciliano on March 29
• "Images of the Roaring Twenties" art lecture by Jeff Mishur on April 19
For tickets and information, visit NorrisCulturalArts.com or call 630-584-7200.
If you go
WHAT: Current season lineups at Baker Community Center and Norris Cultural Arts Center
WHERE: Baker at 101 S. Second St. and Norris at 1040 Dunham Road, both in St. Charles
WHEN: Feb. 15 to May 20
COST: Prices vary and admission is free for Wednesday afternoon series
INFO: norrisculturalarts.com, 630-584-7200